Dishwasher catches fire causing blaze at Atherstone home

FIRE broke out at an Atherstone home in the early hours of this morning – after a dishwasher burst into flames.Warwickshire County Council’s Fire and Rescue Service are now issuing a stark warning to residents not to leave dish washers or tumble dryers on at night or when they are out of the property. Warwickshire […]

FIRE broke out at an Atherstone home in the early hours of this morning – after a dishwasher burst into flames.Warwickshire County Council’s Fire and Rescue Service are now issuing a stark warning to residents not to leave dish washers or tumble dryers on at night or when they are out of the property.
Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service was alerted to the blaze at around 12.30am this morning (Wednesday, February 24) at a residential property in Mill Race View. One fire engine from Atherstone…

Dishwasher catches fire causing blaze at Atherstone home

Leave a Reply