Warning after dishwasher fire in Atherstone

A WARNING is again being issued not to use electrical goods when out or asleep. The message is being sent out by Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service following a blaze at a home in Atherstone. Thankfully four people inside the property, located in Mill Race View, were all evacuated safely. However things could have been […]

A WARNING is again being issued not to use electrical goods when out or asleep.

The message is being sent out by Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service following a blaze at a home in Atherstone.

Thankfully four people inside the property, located in Mill Race View, were all evacuated safely.

However things could have been much worse as the fire occurred just after midnight in the early hours of yesterday morning.

The fire service sent two crews to the scene, one from Atherstone and a…

Warning  after dishwasher fire in Atherstone

Leave a Reply